- GHSC-PSM supply chain technical assistance offerings to support COVID-19 vaccine distribution
- Summary of existing research and assessments conducted to date by other organizations
- Summary of options to enable countries to scale up ultra-cold chain and cold chain capacity
- Emergency Supply Chain Preparedness and Response webpage covering overall various "black swan" events
- Contracting for Transportation of Public Health Commodities to the Private Sector provides a how-to on contracting distribution with private-sector service providers, some of whom can transport COVID-19 vaccines
- COVID-19 Job Aid (available in English, French and Spanish)
- COVID-19 Emergency Response: How the GHSC-PSM Health Systems Strengthening Team Can Help
- Questions to Consider to Maintain Routine Supply of Public Health Commodities and Support COVID-19 Response (available in English, French, Portuguese and Spanish)
- Actions to Take Now to Ensure Routine Supplies are Available: COVID-19 Response Recommendations (available in English, French, Portuguese and Spanish)
- Keeping Supply Chain Workers Safe During a Pandemic (available in English, French, Portuguese and Spanish)
- Stronger Together: Preparing supply chains for what's next with COVID-19 response
The USAID Global Health Supply Chain Program-Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) project is closely monitoring the spread of the COVID-19 and working to mitigate its impact on the global health supply chain. Below are resources to support others in supporting the distribution of COVID-19 vaccines and maintaining a reliable supply of all health commodities.
In the first several months of the pandemic, GHSC-PSM reported monthly on supply chain issues related to maintaining routine supply and responding to COVID-19. These reports include the project's coordination with suppliers and logistics contractors, strategic planning, collaboration, country response and more.